Offering environmentally green options.
Be done with monthly statements piling up on your desk and stuffing your filing cabinet. Stop searching for stamps, risking paper cuts, and rushing to the mailbox. When you choose paperless billing, we’ll all save time, money, hassles, and resources.
Control and Convenience
Your account and billing information are secure and password-protected on our website anytime you need to access the information.
How to Enroll Online
- Log into your personal Farmers EC account by clicking here Account Access or by clicking the “SmartHub Login” link above (top right). If you have multiple accounts, you will need to follow these steps for each.
- On the top of the screen, you will find several options. Click on “My Profile”, then go to “Update Printed Bill Setting”, and then “Turn Off Printed Bills”. If you have multiple accounts you will need to follow these steps for each account.
- After you “Turn Off Printed Bills,” you will receive an email confirming not to receive bills by mail.
Note: You will be responsible for making payments on your account even if you do not receive an email. You will need to ensure your email address is up to date.
Pay Online or Automatically
Besides paperless billing, Farmers EC also offers these convenient options to make handling your bill even easier.
Download our powerful mobile app for iPhone or Android and take charge! Monitor and manage your account to reduce your energy use, save money—and pay your bill, too.
Online Bill Payment
Click the “Pay Now” button, log in to your account and pay your bill any time.
Automatic Bill Payment
You can automatically pay your Farmers EC bill either by bank draft or credit card.
- If you would like to have your bill automatically drafted from your bank account, go to My Account -> My Bill Pay -> My Bill Automatic Bill Pay and download Bank Authorization Form. Fill out the form, attach a voided check and mail it or bring it to one of our ofﬁces.
- If you would like to have your bill automatically drafted using your credit card, log into SmartHub and click on the “Billing & Payments” at the top of the screen. Then click “Recurring Payments” on the left. On the far right of the screen you will see “Actions” and under that click on “New Recurring Payment” and add your credit or debit card information. If you need to update your information, you will notice in the center of the screen it says update or cancel.
NOTE: You are responsible for updating your own credit or debit card information.