Paying you to upgrade and save.
Save money on the upgrades that save energy! Farmers EC offers direct rebates when you invest in an HVAC tune-up, attic insulation, a new electric water heater and more.
2020 Rebate Form and updated rebate information coming soon.
Rules for Applying
- Only Farmers Electric Cooperative members are eligible for rebates on energy efficiency upgrades.
- The annual rebate cap is $1000 per membership.
- Applications must be received within the 2019 calendar year.
- After all program requirements are met, a rebate will be issued as a bill credit to the member’s account. Please allow up to 8 to 10 weeks after receipt of all documents for the rebate to be processed.
- Farmers Electric Cooperative reserves the right to verify all projects in order to meet minimum program guidelines. The member may lose the rebate if Farmers cannot verify the information provided on the application form.
- Submission of an application does not guarantee a rebate; funding for the program is limited. Once funds budgeted for the rebate program are exhausted, the program ends. Funding for all previous years is exhausted.
- Purchase must be made in 2019 to qualify.
- No Rebates on new home purchases.
Rebate - Weather Stripping/Sealant
REBATE: Up to $100 | For Energy Efficiency Upgrades ONLY
RULES: We will accept only one weather stripping/sealant rebate request per year. Purchase must be made in 2019 to qualify.
Rebate - HVAC System Tune Up
REBATE: $50 | For Energy Efficiency Upgrades ONLY
RULES: Limited to one rebate per HVAC system per member per year. Purchase must be made in 2019 to qualify.
Rebate - Electric Hybrid Water Heater
REBATE: $300 | For Energy Efficiency Upgrades ONLY
RULES: Applies to the replacement of an existing unit. Dealer to provide EF rating via product. Attach certification to this form. The unit must have an energy factor (EF) of 2.0 or greater. Tankless units DO NOT qualify for the rebate. Purchase must be made in 2019 to qualify.
Rebate - Geothermal Heat Pump
REBATE: $1000 | New Systems Only
RULES: Applies to new systems only. Applies to horizontal, vertical, slinky, and pond loops. Three-ton minimum per unit to qualify. Purchase must be made in 2019 to qualify.
Rebate - Attic Insulation
REBATE: Up to $500 | For Energy Efficiency Upgrades ONLY
RULES: Additional insulation must obtain R-49 value to qualify for the rebate. The rebate is based on your attic’s dimensions and the type of insulation you prefer. Purchase must be made in 2019 to qualify.
Rebate - Renewable Generation
REBATE: Up to $500 | New Systems Only
RULES: This rebate is for renewable generation systems of 50kW or less. All the criteria listed in the interconnection agreement must be met and submitted to Farmers EC for approval. Once the Interconnection agreement has been submitted to Farmers EC and approved, the rebate will be processed. If not connected to our grid: Contact Ryan Landis 903 455 1715 to schedule a review of the system. Purchase must be made in 2019 to qualify.
Other Rebate Offers
If you are purchasing appliances or equipment not listed here, visit the Energy Star Special Offer and Rebate Finder to find more offers.